Although Hearth Stone Properties has only been in Davis since 1997, I have lived in Davis since 1970 and served the real estate needs of clients since 1989.
I am a graduate of UC Davis with a bachelor of science degree in Wildlife Biology. Since I moved to Davis in 1970 I have: graduated, married, raised 4 children, seen all four children through the Davis public school system, been an active member of Grace Valley Christian Center, become a Grandmother (Granny!), been a Realtor in Yolo County since 1989, bought and sold our personal 4 residences starting with a trailer on Olive Drive.
I have seen Davis grow but having come from the San Francisco Bay Area, I still feel that Davis is a small town. Where else can you bike from one end of town to the other in 30 minutes?
Professional Information: Joyce Bimson is Yolo County’s first e-PRO certified REALTOR and Accredited Staging Professional REALTOR®.
I consider this community an excellent place to reside and would love to share with you my enthusiasm for the many neighborhoods that encompass it. I have worked with many of the local businesses and service providers. We have become a “team”. We pride ourselves on providing unparalleled service and look forward to developing a long-term relationship with you. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss how we can best assist you with your real estate needs.
- Bachelor of Science 1983, Wildlife and Fisheries Biology, University of California, Davis
- Licensed by Department of Real Estate in California
- Member of National Association of REALTORS®, California Association of REALTORS® and Yolo Association of REALTORS® since 1989
- e-PRO Internet Professional certified – 2002
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) – 2004
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) – 2004
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) – 2006
- Member of Metrolist Multiple Listing Service
- Member of Yolo Association of REALTORS®
- Vice Chair, Tour Director, Davis Division MLS 1998, 2005-2007
- Secretary/Treasurer of Yolo Association of REALTORS® 2002
- Director of Yolo Association of REALTORS® 2006 & 2007
- Metrolist Committee Member representing Yolo County Realtors, 2007
- Member of the Davis Chamber of Commerce